SBU of Building Construction is managed by the Building Department for the markets of government
and state owned enterprises, while private markets are managed by a separate subsidiary, WIKA Gedung. SBU of building construction includes the Field of Residential Building and Facility Building Sub Business. Currently, with the support of engineering capability, it has conducted building design and building, which means doing the work starting from planning process to construction process. Residential building construction services subbusiness comprises of the construction of apartments,
condominiums, hotels, flats and residential complexes. A number of projects which have been undertaken include:
• Residential Building: Dormitories at Semarang State University.
• Hotel Building: Paragon City Hotel, Semarang.
Facility building construction sub-business handles such as hospital, passenger terminals at airports and stations, educational facilities, sports facilities, offices, malls and other recreational facilities. A number of projects which have been undertaken include:
• Sultan Sharif Kasim II Airport Terminal Pekan Baru, Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin Airport Terminal Palembang.
• Ngurahrai, Bali and Sepinggan, Balikpapan Airport Terminals.
• Faculty of Economics and Business UGM Yogyakarta, Library of Medan University, Manufacturing Research Center at UI Depok.