Pengumuman

Waspada Terhadap Penipuan yang mengatasnamakan PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk.

WIKA tidak pernah melakukan kerjasama dengan instansi/perorangan manapun yang meminta peserta calon pegawai untuk membayar biaya apapun untuk kegiatan rekrutmen.

WIKA tidak bertanggungjawab atas kerugian materil yang diakibatkan dari penipuan tersebut.

Informasi lebih lanjut dapat menghubungi 021 80679200 ext. 50648.

Biro Rekrutmen dan Pengharkatan - Departemen Human Capital WIKA.

Indonesia′s Leading Integrated EPC & Investment Company

WIKA Established PT Wijaya Karya Intrade Energi


24 June, 2010

WIKA Established PT Wijaya Karya Intrade Energi

PT Wijaya Karya Tbk (WIKA) established new company named PT Wijaya Karya Intrade Energi. The company business is in Sustainable energy, managed by WIKA’s subsidiary, PT WIKA Intrade.

WIKA’s Corporate Secretary Natal Argawan Pardede said that the establishment of Wijaya Karya Intrade Energy has purpose to develop conversion energy business, in order to compete in national and international level,” The new company will performed business activities on industry and general trading related with renewable energy,” as he said, Wednesday (23/6).

The new company has a capital base for IDR 20.68 billion with nominal value per share is IDR 500.000 and paid-up capital IDR 5.17 billion. WIKA Intrade will own 99 % from the shares, while Koperasi Karyawan WIKA Intrade (MEKAR) will own the rest (1 %).

Natal said, during this time, their renewable energy products are solar water heater, ac water heater and photovoltaic, and it located in Cileungsi Bogor. Until now, the contribution of energy sector toward on company’s revenue is under 5 % of consolidated total revenue.

Natal hoped, by expanding business in international market, WIKA could achieve more revenue from renewable energy sector. To encourage revenue, the new company will cooperate with foreign company to sell its products.

Tinggalkan Komentar

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *


0 Komentar

SHARE PRICE

Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. (WIKA.JK)

SUBSIDIARIES

INVESTMENT

PT WIKA Industri Energi
PT Jasamarga Surabaya Mojokerto
PT Jasamarga Kunciran Cengkareng
PT Jasamarga Bali Tol
PT WIKA Jabar Power
PT Prima Terminal Petikemas
PT Citra Marga Lintas Jabar
PT Pilar Sinergi BUMN Indonesia
PT Air Minum Indonesia
PT. Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indonesia TPPI
PT Jasamarga Balikpapan Samarinda
PT Jasamarga Manado Bitung