SBU of Civil Construction is managed under the Civil Construction Department, Region Department and Overseas Department, which consist of sub-fields: roads and bridges, irrigations, transportation infrastructures, and workforces. Today, the business activity of SBU of Civil Construction is not merely a contractor. Supported by a qualified engineering team, thisSBU is capable to work on design and build starting from planning process until construction process. Several projects have been undertaken including the Jetty Coal in Cilacap Power Plant, Jetty Wood Chip in Sea Island, as well as Removeable Trashrack of Manggarai Flood Canal. For sub field roads, highways, and bridges, this SBU has successfully completed many large scales and high-tech projects including:
• Flyover of Sudirman and KS Tubun by using Incremental Launching Method (ILM) technology.
• Pasupati Flyover in Bandung, which is the longest flyover with Cable Stayed technology in Indonesia.
• Flyover of Cikubang-Cipularang Tollway in West Java which is the bridge with the highest pillar at Indonesia
• Surabaya Madura Bridge
Sub area of irrigations includes construction of irrigation infrastructure and basic facilities such as weirs, dams, irrigation channels, raw water supplies, water treatment plants, and floods prevention.
In this field, WIKA successfully completed numerous projects including:
• Klambu and Serayu Barrages n in Central Java province.
• East Flood Canal, Normalization of Solo River,
• Amandit weir in Kalimantan, and Jatigede Reservoir in West Java.
Sub-business transportion facilities include construction service of communications facilities by land, sea, and air, such as airports, sea ports, including jetties and container terminals, and railway stations. Several projects which have been completed include:
• Tanjung Priok Container Port and Car Terminal.
• Parujakan Cirebon Double Track.
• Toll Road between Surabaya – Mojokerto.