The implementation of Good Corporate Governance gives a positive impact to both internal and external company’s environment. It is expected to give these following impacts:
- Optimizing the value of State Owned Enterprise, so that the company will have a strong competitive value both nationally and internationally. Hence, the Company can keep its existence and competitiveness continually.
- Supporting State Owned Enterprise management to be professional, efficient, and effective, as well as to optimize function and improved Company’s independency.
- Supporting the Company in making decisions and implement actions, which should be based on high moral value and full compliance to the regulations, and the awareness to the social responsibility towards stakeholders and the environmental sustainability of the SEO’s.
- Improving of State Owned Enterprise contribution to national economy.
- Contributing to increased conducive environment for national investment.
COMMITMENT AND INITIATIVES EMBODIMENT
- Signing of Integrity Pact
- Revised Code of Corporate Governance
- Revised Board Manual
- Revised Code of Conduct
- One of Directors member are responsible for the implementation and evaluation of GCG
- Punctual Submission of LHKPN Form
- Gratification Control Program
- Whistle Blowing System (WBS)
- GCG Socialization and Internalization
- GCG Assessment (self assessment and Independent Assessment)
- GCG Road Map
HANDLING OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Stakeholders and other parties are stakeholders who are partners where the Company which shall become the Company's attention, especially in order to maintain the interests of stakeholders and to improve the reputation of perusahaan.Bukan not possible, the company relies heavily on stakeholder.Namun Thus, in running relationships and the interaction there is always the potential for a situation of Conflict of Interest which may be unavoidable between one party with another party.
Definition of Conflict of Interest in itself can be a different perception and sometimes bring a negative influence on the management of the Company. In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises No. PER-01 / MBU / 01/2015 on Guidelines for Handling Conflict of Interest within the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprises, each SOE is obliged to make the Guidelines for Handling Conflict of Interest in the Company, including in this case is WIKA
In addition, the Company realizes the importance of a strong attitude towards the handling of the Conflict of Interest that occurred in the Company, so as to create a good management of the Company, as well as a synergistic relationship with all stakeholders and other parties in the implementation of cooperation and interaction with the Company.
To that end, the Company prepares Guidelines for Conflict of Interest are guided by regulations and legislation in force, as well as aligned with the Code of Corporate Governance (the Code of Corporate Governance) and the Code of Conduct (Code of Conduct), as well as the values and the culture prevailing in Company. At the end of this Conflict of Interest Guidelines will be disseminated and evaluated implementation on an ongoing basis to all company personnel as well as learning for employees in the application of ethical principles in business. Periodically updates will also be implemented to enhance Conflict of Interest Guidelines in accordance with the Company's business development in addition to implementing corporate governance guidelines (Code of Corporate Governance) and the Code of Conduct (Code of Conduct) applicable in the Company, as well as policy and other policies within the Company.
All of Company's Organ has agreed to implement the Guidelines for Handling Conflict of Interest with the Code commits signatories.
Here are the Guidelines for Handling Conflict of Interest PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. which was passed on December 10, 2015:
Conflict of Interest PT WIJAYA KARYA (Persero) Tbk.
WIKA committed to carry out the procurement of goods / services construction in accordance with the authority given by the statutes and rules and regulations and legislation, based on the principles of good faith, with the precision of a high, and in a free state, independent or not under pressure, and the influence from another party (independency). Decision-making is done with great caution (duty of care and loyalty) in order for the best interests of the company, with regard to a variety of resources, information and has conducted a comparison fairly, as befits we consider the decision for the benefit of ourselves (Prudent Person rule). In making decisions do not have any personal interest or intention of doing anything to benefit ourselves, or the interests of the parties associated with ourselves, or party affiliated, and thus have no positions contain the potential conflict of interest (conflict of interest rule). For that we need a sufficient understanding of the various regulations and other related normative obligations, and meet all the rules and regulations, including taking into account best practice, which is necessary and important and critical in the process.
Here is one of the Integrity Pact Form (download: Integrity Pact PT WIJAYA KARYA (persero) Tbk. )
DISSEMINATION OR SOCIALIZATION OF GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Dissemination or Socialization ss an activity to promote Corporate Governance programs. Some of them are about the socialization of fraud, Gratuities, Whistle Blower, Manual GCG (COC Board Manual etc.), procedures and so forth.
1. GCG socialization on January 21, 2015 at The Hive Hotel in Management Review DPE, Material Detection of Fraud, speaker: Yudi Widodo
2. GCG socialization on January2015 in Bidakara in Management Review DSU and DIP, Material: Fraud Detection, Speaker: Yudi Widodo and Suradi
3. GCG socialization January 21, 2015 at the Hotel Harris, Bogor on DBG Content Management Review: Fraud detection, Speaker: Yuliana
4. GCG socialization pada17 April 2015, Aston Bogor, Speaker by Yudi Widodo and Yuliana
5. Mr. Suradi provide exposure as well as disseminating GCG implementation on the GCG Summit 2015, February 12, 2015 in Jakarta
6. Four times in the indoor GCG socialization class as a speaker for New Employees 2015 by Yudi Widodo
7. British Petroleum, Chevron, Marubeni in the fulfillment of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption documents
8. Socialization of GCG in April 2016 at The Harris Hotel Summerecon Bekasi on the Management Review DSU (Employee's Commitmen Statement), speaker by Yudi Widodo
9. Socialization of CoC Statement of commitment by All Employees
Utilization of Media
1. WIKA's News Letter for every edition
2. WIKA website, there are many improvements May 2015
3. On-Line Signing for Statement CoC commitment to all employees
THE TOP AWARD OF GCG IMPLEMENTATION IN THE COMPANY
Wika award obtained in GCG implementation in the company :
Report of activities of the award for WIKA as evidence of public recognition for the commitment of implementing the policies related to Operations of Companies