Indonesia′s Leading Integrated EPC & Investment Company

PT Pilar Sinergi BUMN Indonesia


PT Pilar Sinergi BUMN Indonesia (PSBI) established through the deed of establishment on October 2, 2015 which consists of a consortium 4 SOEs: PT WIJAYA KARYA (Persero) Tbk (WIKA), PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero), and PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII. WIKA owns share worth 38 percent, PTPN VIII and KAI own 25 percent of share each, and Jasa Marga owns 12 percent of share. Consortium Indonesia SOEs will be holding 60 percent of share on High Speed Railway project, and the remaining 40 percent of share owned by China Railway International Co. Ltd.

SHARE PRICE

Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk. (WIKA.JK)

SUBSIDIARIES

INVESTMENT

PT WIKA Industri Energi
PT Marga Nujyasumo Agung
PT Marga Kunciran Cengkareng
PT Jasamarga Bali Tol
PT WIKA Jabar Power
PT Prima Terminal Petikemas
PT Citra Marga Lintas Jabar
PT Pilar Sinergi BUMN Indonesia
PT Air Minum Indonesia
PT. Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indonesia TPPI